Segmented Flow Analyzer
Ideal for laboratories requiring high throughput, high reproducibility and low detection limits, SEAL’s segmented flow analyzers (SFA) are state of the art nutrient analyzers. Systems are customizable to fit all workloads and method needs.Perfectly suited for standard chemistries as well as inline sample preparation including dialysis and UV digestion. Alternative detectors such as Flame Photometers are also available.
- Total Automation, with full digital control of heaters, distillation, digestion, air injection and reagents PLUS automatic start-up and shut-down
- Multi-Test Chemistry Manifolds for total flexibility and so each channel is not dedicated to one chemistry
- Dialysis to remove interference and extend the analytical range
- In-line UV assisted persulfate digestion
- Ion-Exchange in-line to remove interfering cations
- Flame Photometer for testing of potassium or sodium
- Suitable for the following extractions: Olsen P, KCL, Bray, Morgan, Malich and more!
- Options are available for every size laboratory including labs with small workloads as well as labs requiring high capacity analyzing hundreds of samples per day
SEAL Discrete nutrient analyzers are ideal for highly automated soils testing with true walk away operation, automatic standard preparation and automatic pre and post dilution capabilities. Ideal for laboratories requiring high levels of automation and a wide range of chemistries.
- Multiple chemistry parameters on a single sample, in any order and without operator intervention.
- No cross contamination, with the integrated probe washer.
- Integrated Cadmium Coil with in-situ regeneration and delivering flexibility in nitrate+nitrite testing.
- Simplified waste disposal minimizes hazardous waste disposal costs
- Compact and enclosed bench-top design eliminates the need for a fume hood.
Typical Soil Analyzer Parameters
|| Amino Acids
||Carbon (dissolved organic)