The MiniLab BOD Analyzer will completely automate your BOD analysis.
The MiniLab BOD Analyzer boasts quick setup, precision robotics, true flexibility and reliablility for the automated analysis of Biochemical Oxygen Demand. Transform your laboratory and boost your productivity.
With streamlined software configuration and minimal user interaction, MiniLab BOD Analyzer users with varying levels of expertise will enjoy true “walkaway” sample preparation and analysis. The MiniLab BOD Analyzer will completely automate your standard BOD5 or BOD7 method using precision robotics to mimic your manual methods and take care of even the most tedious preparation tasks including filling, washing and rinsing. You just provide the sample!
The MiniLab BOD Analyzer can automate every step* in the typical BOD analysis including:
- Sample pipetting, pre-dilutions
- Barcode reading
- Bottle capping/ de-capping
- pH measurement and adjusting pH
- Addition of dilution water
- Addition of the nitrification inhibitor (ATU) and/ or seed
- Sample aeration
- Sample homogenization
- Measurement of dissolved oxygen
- Calculation and validation BOD
- Integrate to LIMs.
*Depending on options selected
Advantages of the MiniLab BOD Analyser:
- 24/7 continuous operation and analysis
- Results can be calculated and validated automatically
- Fully audited sample management ensures total compliance with legal standards
- Precise, repeatable results free of human error
- Less technical expertise required to prepare samples & run analysis
- Free staff from tedious, time consuming manual tasks
- Shorter analysis times, improved repeatability and reproducibility
- Reduced reagent use
- Safer work environment
- Lowers costs per tests and lower waste disposal expenses
- Smaller sample volumes required
- Keeps reagents at a constant temperature
- Reduce lab process cycle times
- High analytical capacity: from 60 to 300 samples per system (application and model dependent)
- Available with optional multiple electrodes on the one unit to extend the analysis to include pH, conductivity, turbidity, alkalinity and COD.
- Exportable results
- Uses standard BOD bottles
Logical, easy to use and understand, our included comprehensive software tracks and controls every step and every sample interaction. The BOD Analyzer software gives you real-time visualisation of the run status, and complete reporting and tracking of all sample data. You can customise almost every step of the run and build your own methods to suit your unique requirements including: number of measurements, number of readings, stirring delays, measurement delay time, number of rinses and more.
- MiniLab BOD Analyzer 1200- Easily scales from 60-800 samples per day
- MiniLab-S BOD Analyzer- Holds 36 standard BOD bottles
- MiniLab-XS BOD AnalySer- Holds 12 standard BOD bottles
Contact us to get hands on with the MiniLab BOD Analyzer.